Stand Designer’s latest update has something for everyone.
Build stands on your specific topography, with one of our best features yet. From the Terrain menu, choose ‘Custom’ and enter a Latitude and Longitude for your stand. Stand Designer will automatically construct a 4-acre terrain using the best available data from USGS.
• New “tree list” and “stem map” table import formats for high detail data.
• Import tree records as “green”, “snag”, or “stump”.
• Import tree heights and custom values for tree volume and biomass.
• Auto-generate tree locations or specify your own x,y positions based on LiDAR, drones, or custom distribution algorithms.
• Distribute trees in a scene in Stand Designer, then export a stem map that you can work with in GIS or other software tools.
• Apply your own custom procedures for marking “harvest trees”, then import the data back to Stand Designer for visualization.
To support growing interest from outside of the United States, we decided it was time that they shouldn’t be stuck using our measurement system. Simply check the ‘Metric’ box in the general settings tab to convert over throughout the application.
Sitka Spruce and Dozens of New Objects
Introducing our newest and most popularly requested species, as well as objects including a modern home, utility poles, road gates, trucks, woodchipper, feller buncher, fencing and more.